You can now purchase access to CyberRune with RSGP! - Click here to learn more

How to run CyberRune through Proxifier

xtrapsp

Hey all,
Saw I think it was Asentrix mention getting proxifier running for Runescape. Logged off for the night, didn't care. Came back and apparently it hadn't been solved. So, here are step by step instructions.

Step 1) Grab your free proxies.
I'm personally going to use Webshare, they offer 10 free proxies and then you purchase proxies down the line should you wish to. Sign up for an account, verify your email and then log in. It will look like this:
Webshare1.JPG
Select List from the drop down options. This will then show you a list of proxies that you can use, make sure to select Socket5:
Webshare2.JPG
You can keep the countries you want selected, however, I have limited it to only EU countries for ping related reasons. Once you select SOCKS5 from the proxy protocol, it should automatically update to use the port 1080.

Step 2) Download and Install Proxifier
Proxifier is a paid program, which costs $40 for a license. But it does come with a 31-day trial which I will be using for this guide. Simply download and install it like you would any other program. Once done, you should have a fresh installation with no profiles:
Proxifier1.JPG
The next few steps can get confusing because of the way Proxifier works, so I have created gifs you can follow for various steps.

Step 3) Add a proxy to Proxifier
Open up https://proxy.webshare.io/proxy/list again and select one of the proxies to use. Copy and paste the IP, Port, Username and Password into a notepad as you will need them in plain text and webshare tends to add spaces to the passwords.
Those steps should look something like this:
T4hwgMaMkg.gif
Great! You've added your first proxy to the list of proxies you can use! But how do you only filter out Runescape to go through this?

Step 4) Adding custom rules
This is quite possibly the most frustrating part but once you have it set up and saved, it's no longer an issue. Select Profile at the top, followed by Proxification Rules. You should see something like this:
Proxifier_139lrc5RWy.png

Runescape makes it incredibly difficult to find the executable because the launcher doesn't work, you need to select the correct client which is called "rs2client.exe". Follow these steps:
TRB9HPUldY.gif

The path for rs2client.exe is typically saved here: C:\ProgramData\Jagex\launcher

Step 5) Open Runescape

Open Runescape as normal, whether it's through CyberRune or the actual Runescape client. You should see it quickly pop up in Proxifier and then vanish (As it loads and updates any missing files).

You should see that the Rule : Proxy column should show the proxy IP, this means it's now working as expected. Want to test if it's not impacting other services? Open this site: https://www.viewmyip.co.uk
It should be different to your proxy IP address

Step 6) How do I cycle Proxies randomly?
Select Profile > Proxy Servers ... > Proxy Chains ... > Create

Give your Proxy Chain a specific name, this is for organising, so you can assign specific programs to specific Proxies.

Once that's done, click and drag the proxies from the top half into the Proxy List you made.

Now go to Profile > Proxification Rules > Find the Custom Rule you made and then swap Proxy SOCKS5 to your Chain List option.
0yXPyMdYTs.gif

That's it! Got any questions? Let me know as a reply to the thread.

Elzi

Super post and thanks very much for the step by step guide.

Do we know if RS actually ban IP addresses? I’ve botted on tens of accounts in the past and they have all been perm banned but never stopped me logging in on main from same IP, do they just add your IP to a hot list so if you get reported it prioritises based on previous bans from same IP?

Interested to know if anyone has info on this and don’t wanna purchase the proxifier unless it’s really necessary?

xtrapsp

Super post and thanks very much for the step by step guide.

Do we know if RS actually ban IP addresses? I’ve botted on tens of accounts in the past and they have all been perm banned but never stopped me logging in on main from same IP, do they just add your IP to a hot list so if you get reported it prioritises based on previous bans from same IP?

Interested to know if anyone has info on this and don’t wanna purchase the proxifier unless it’s really necessary?
Others have commented about no IP bans before, I've only ever had it on a static IP (New accounts instabanned) back in the day. I guess this is more for comforts sake if you run a bigger operation.

Elzi

Others have commented about no IP bans before, I've only ever had it on a static IP (New accounts instabanned) back in the day. I guess this is more for comforts sake if you run a bigger operation.
Thanks for the reply - sounds good - I wouldn’t be running a big op as I really only bot to power level an account rather than run multiple accounts for mass gp making. :)