You can now purchase access to CyberRune with RSGP! - Click here to learn more

How I'm making 5000$ a month with CyberRune

Asentrix

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
CyberRune has honestly changed my life so much over the past few months
I've gone from earning around 30-40k$/year to around 100k$/year now thanks to CyberRune!

I know what you're thinking "You're part of the team, you're biased!"
I assure you, you can earn just as much or even more if you try, I'll explain how using some maths
So, how am I earning this much?? I must be using an amazing computer and 1000 bots right?!
No! You can earn a good amount of money even with a low amount of bots, here's how.

Let's say you're only able to run 10 bots at a time, max.
All you need is a decent money maker, for this example we'll say you've found a method that earns you 2mil/hr, maybe arch or divination.
Let's do a quick calculation.
10 bots * 2mil/hr * 24 hrs = 480mil RS3 GP.
If you sell your Rs3 GP at say 0.12/mil, thats $57.6 USD, just from 10 bots!
That's an exta $403.20/week you can be earning JUST from running runescape bots.
And if you're lucky like I am, US currency will convert well to your currency and you'll be making even more than that.
In my case, that works out to an extra $579.49 per week from 10 bots, 10!
10 is a tiny number, you can run around 10 on the absolute worst piece of crap laptop.

Now, if you're smart, you'll reinvest your earnings into a really nice computer so you can run even more bots.
I've just spent around 7500$ on a rig, and I'll be running around 50+ bots on that machine
This is an amazing way to earn extra passive income while you sit on your ass.
Try it out yourself and you'll be amazed at how much you can make!​

moerrts

goodjob but things are different when you cant create your own botting profiles and have to use cyberrunes limited ones :(

Asentrix

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
goodjob but things are different when you cant create your own botting profiles and have to use cyberrunes limited ones :(
For the time being yeah, once the API comes out people will be able to make whatever they want
But yeah I've made all of that using the premade scripts in CR

Asentrix

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Might I suggest using that cash to get some formal literacy lessons.
That is the worst handwriting I've ever seen.
Who needs literacy when you have money?
I'll pay someone to type for me